Dark Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates
aka the best snack ever. These are seriously so easy and delicious.
Pit the dates
Fill with peanut butter
Close them up
And dip them in chocolate!
- Dark chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Peanut butter
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in a double boiler, or carefully in the microwave. (Microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring in between)
- Pit the dates and using your thumb create a crevice for the peanut butter.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter in the middle of the date.
- Close the date around the peanut butter. It’s okay if it doesn’t cover the peanut butter completely. You’re going to cover it in chocolate anyways!
- Dip in the melted chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat with the rest of the dates.
- Optional: Mix some peanut butter with melted coconut oil until pourable. Microwave for 10 seconds if needed. Drizzle over the chocolate covered dates.
- Place dates in the freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate hardens a bit.