Frozen Nutella Filled Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
Is there anything better than peanut butter and Nutella? I don’t think so. Add some Rice Krispies and you can’t get much better than that. These creamy and crunchy peanut butter balls are easy and made up of four ingredients: peanut butter, powdered sugar, Rice Krispies and Nutella.
These peanut butter balls are the perfect after-dinner treat. Warning: You can’t have just one. They’re seriously addicting and will go fast so it might be a good idea to double this recipe 😉
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Nutella (roughly 1/4 cup)
makes 16-18 balls
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add the Rice Krispies, mixing carefully until combined.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. This allows the dough to harden so it easier to work with.
- Using your hands, form the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Lightly press the balls into flat disks.
- Spoon 1/2 tsp of Nutella in the center of each disk.
- Press the ends together to secure the Nutella filling and then roll back into balls.
- Place peanut butter balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Store in freezer.