Smoothie bowl time! Load it up with lots of toppings. Great for breakfast, a post-workout meal or dessert.
Smoothie bowls are so in these days. They’re awesome because you can throw pretty much anything in there and it’ll still taste amazing. They’re also so easy, but healthy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 pitted dates
- 1 cup frozen berries (I used raspberries, strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 scoop protein powder (Optional)
- Toppings! goji berries, chia seeds, banana slices, dark chocolate chips, unsweetened coconut shavings, cocoa powder, nuts and granola
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Blend all ingredients.
- Place in a bowl.
- Add toppings!
There you have it! This smoothie bowl only takes a couple minutes and will leave you feeling amazing.