Ice cream made out of bananas? NICEcream is what they’re calling it these days.
I love this dessert because it’s amazing, easy and healthy, but It tastes just like ice cream! Whip up this healthy alternative when craving the real thing and you’ll be just as satisfied.
I especially love this dessert because It only has two ingredients, ingredients that I always have in my kitchen: bananas and peanut butter. Did you know bananas are actually berries? I think these “berries” are one of the best superfoods out there. There are so many health benefits of bananas. I learned so much from this article on the blog Well-Being Secrets. If you’re ever interested in the health benefits of a certain food, Well-Being Secrets is super helpful.
Just look how creamy this is!
- 5 frozen bananas (cut into small pieces)
- 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter
- Cocoa powder
- In a strong blender, or preferably a food processor, blend the frozen bananas.
- Once bananas are chopped into small pieces, add the peanut butter.
- Blend for several minutes until smooth.
- Dust with cocoa powder. (you can also add 1 tbsp of cocoa to the ice cream mixture while blending for a chocolate version)