Avocado, beets and red onion dressed with an easy miso sesame dressing
This salad is seriously so easy, but it tastes gourmet. It serves as the perfect side salad, snack or light lunch. The miso dressing works on any salad, or even as a marinade for fish.
For the dressing (makes 1/3 cup of dressing)
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp honey (I use avocado blossom honey)
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
For the salad:
- Beets, cubed (The already cooked/ready to eat kind, or cooked, cooled, peeled and cubed)
- Avocado, cubed
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Make the dressing by whisking together all of the ingredients.
- Prepare the salad by placing the cubed beets and avocado in a bowl. Top with sliced red onion and pour the dressing on top.